Renal Ventures partners with hospitals, medical centers, and long-term care facilities in the communities we serve to provide acute dialysis services. Acute care consists of dialysis for patients who have kidney failure and need hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis while admitted as a patient in one of these settings. Nationwide, Renal Ventures provides these services at more than 25 acute care settings.
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Fort Dodge, Iowa
* RVM also provides clinical apheresis services.
- CHRISTUS Dubuis Health System ^
- CHRISTUS Southeast Texas - St. Elizabeth ^
- CHRISTUS Southeast Texas - St. Mary's Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Beaumont ^
- The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
- Mid-Jefferson Extended Care Hospital ^
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Accel Rehabilitation Hospital of Plano ^
- Atrium Medical Center ^
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton ^
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland
- Continuum Rehabilitation Hospital of North Texas ^
- Dallas Medical Center ^
- Denton Regional Medical Center ^
- Heart Hospital Baylor Denton ^
- Integrity Transitional Hospital ^
- Medical Center of Lewisville ^
- Select Rehabilitation Hospital of Denton ^
- Select Specialty Hospital of Carrollton ^
- Select Specialty Hospital of Dallas-Garland
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton ^
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano ^
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance ^
^ RVM also provides peritoneal dialysis services.
Acute Dialysis Services Partnerships
Renal Ventures partners with nephrologists and other organizations to provide acute dialysis services to our patients. By working with these organizations, we can provide the best care for those with kidney disease.